Calendula Salve is made with coconut oil and Calendula flowers. It is an excellent face and skin salve, but you can even eat it or apply it to hair!
Available in 2oz, 4oz or 8oz jars.
Sustainably harvested and Organically Grown.
Calendula has a long history of use as a wound-healing and skin-soothing botanical. This lovely marigold-like flower (although called pot marigold, it is not a true marigold) is a substance that promotes healing.
Calendula also has anti-inflammatory and weak antimicrobial activity. It is most often used topically for lacerations, abrasions, and skin infections.
- Great for Diaper Rash and Cloth Diaper friendly
- Treats acne, hives, rashes, shingles, eczema, psoriasis while also treating dry and chapped skin
- Treats ulcers, bedsores, varicose veins, and other skin issues
- Anti fungal properties help athletes foot, ringworm, and jock itch
- Bug bite reliever
- Great for sprained muscles or bruises
- Treats and prevents scars due to cuts and scrapes
- It helps prevent dandruff or dry scalp when applied as a hair oil treatment
- Prevents and nourishes damaged hair
- Prevents Frizz
- Promotes hair growth